October 10, 2007

Café Jabes



Overseeing Café Jabes has been very challenging for me and discouraging at times but I’m so excited because we finally are getting a strong crew of people that have a heart to serve and want to be a part of what God is doing there so thank you so much for your prayers. We also have several groups coming on the weekends with the sole purpose to minister to people hanging out at the Cafe this includes; YWAM, the Mission House of Kristiansand, Salvation Army, and Foursquare. Together we have seen so much fruit in peoples’ lives. Being a consistent familiar face at Café Jabes has been a big deal in building trust with so many people. Most everyone knows now that I’m a missionary through Foursquare so coming up to me and asking questions about God and faith is quite expected. What is really cool is when people, who would never step foot into church, ask what church I go to and end up give it a go and feeling very at home there.